Office Politics III - Judo Karate Versus Words

เขียนโดย Eva | 03:32

This third article in this series of politically experienced in the workplace based on the basic results of the two articles.

Office politics I try to challenge the neutralization of a toxic person in the workplace, instead of committing a serious error of two to take them to a friend or consider them as an enemy. Instead, we want to neutralize their toxic effects on the environment.

Office Politics II has shownUsing public displays of camaraderie to neutralize "behind" communication toxic.

This article is a different technology to neutralize a dangerous colleagues at work.

Judo and Karate

I'm not very good, but had not received instructions and took a path in the rainbow belt in judo and karate. I know enough to really make a dangerous enemy to me even more impatient than they were before. But I learned a fundamental difference between the twoMartial arts.

Karate takes a lot of blocks, punches and blows. Its basic nature is a direct comparison. One arm is raised to beat that and block a shot. A kick is the excellent performance of the muscles of the leg directly to the point of contact with the enemy. Once again, karate is largely a direct blow.

Judo on the other side uses the pressure of an opponent against them. They charge you is elegant in a great arc that its power derivesin a different direction and let it fall or be off balance sheet. Let's see how you can play games, watch the attitude almost warlike policy office.

Judo-Karate words, instead of confrontation

We want to learn to use these ideas in order to avoid direct confrontation with the poisonous words of our colleague worse and their powerful communication path redirect and use it against them.

This is an article, no book, so I will focus on a practical exampleLike this term. Are you ready?

Usage: Delete the word "but" from your vocabulary and replace it with "Yes".

I remember when a colleague and a friend thought of me then that I was busy. An attempt would be angry customer or employee to attack me, and at the end of the meeting he had with me and smiled. My friend was surprised and could not understand what I did for a long time. After a heated collegiate starting with the same result hasI ran with a big smile on his face.

"I got you," he said. "You can never compare with the word" but "do what I and almost everyone would be in our attempt to defend ourselves. Instead, they said, 'and' completely took the wind from the sails."

He was right. After I started my first sentence with "and" I want to reiterate what he said, could reinforce the points I disagree. As I said, I move slowly, the conversation turned to where I wanted. The strength of theirThe anger was diverted, distributed, and their attack has ceased to be used against them.

Why it works well

One of the reasons why it works so well is that their mental repetition is to plan for this comparison, performed by a comparison. You have planned for karate chop back and forth with them, because the opponents bigger and stronger. The switch to a different form (judo), instead of karate, is lifted from their plan and stop the attack. You do not literallyknow what to do next.

I think what happens is that they are temporarily stopped, and do not know what to do or say. At this point of vulnerability, I feel (or are) in agreement with them. Their awkwardness is relieved by 'agree with me, to agree with them. Therefore, the entire dynamics have a fundamental difference - I'm changing the check!

There are other words of Judo. Experiment to find and use. They are thin like the words of karate, but oh, sopowerful.

This brings us to the next article in this series: "Even Hitler needed a friend." You can see this as a bit 'slippery, but sometimes you do what you do.

I hope you like this suggestion. Now get up and do something, your share to neutralize the acid and the fun while you're here.

0 ความคิดเห็น